Narrative Text

The Kingdom of Bermuda Triangle         T
 
The Bermuda Triangle is the one of the most mysterious place in the world. The place is called mysterious because every plane or ship that pass near this place will be lose misteriously. Many people say  that is a natural phenomenon. Even, some people say that it is alien induced.
Once upon a time, there lived a scientist in Simosir Island. His name is Minhyuk. He was amaze with the mystery of Bermuda Triangle. He planned to do a research about the mystery.
Then one day, Minhyuk went to the Bermuda Triangle Island because he wanted to break the mystery. The distance the between the Bermuda Triangle Island the Simosir Island is not far so he went to there by swimming. When he almost arrived there, suddenly there was a big whirlpool around him. It attracked him quickly to the centre of whirlpool that it made him was lose under the sea.
After so long he was unconscious, Minhyuk finally woke up. He had been being tied on the side of pole. He was very surprised and frightened because he was surrounded by various forms of strange creatures. Then one of them said to his friend, ”Hey!!! Go and bring him to our king ". He immediately lifted the pole and brought it to the King of Genie. Along the trip, he thought "Where is me? Who are Them ?”. Minhyuk looked and give an attention to the creature carefully. The creatures did not have legs and flew. Then the scientists were reminded about a book that he had read. The book tells the life of genie in the Bermuda Triangle Island. In fact, it had been tested now.
After view hours, one of them said "Stop! We had been arrived". They put the pole on the ground and taked off bond that bound Minhyuk. They had reached in front of the King of Genie. The King of Genie asked the Minhyuk by a hard voice, "Hey the Son of Adam! What are you doing in my kingdom?!" " My name is Minhyuk, I was a scientist and I do not know how I could be in this weird place." He replied, "How dare you little boy! You tell that my kingdom is very strange place?! Guards kill him now !" He said with frightened and nervous, "Please don’t kill me! Forgive me! Please… I'll do whatever you want". Heard it, the King was happy and replied “Well, the son of Adam, I will forgive you but you must be my slave. You must serve and worship me. Can you?”. Minhyuk answered, " Okay my King, from now I'll be your slave and do whatever you want”. In other side, a beautiful genie who was standing beside the king started to give an attention to him and felt in love to him. The genie is Princess Shin Ye, the daughter of the King.
The next day, Minhyuk spends his days as a slave and served the king in the kingdom. All of the genie alienated him because Minhyuk is a human that made him difficult to live there. He always helped the genies who were in problem, but they still alienated him.
One day, when Minhyuk was thinking his fate, the Princess Shin Ye approached him. She said "Hi Minhyuk, why do you look sad ?" Minhyuk was surprised to see the arrival of the princess and said "I'm just confused why the genies did not alienated me whereas I often helped them". The Princess Shin Ye said ". They are still alienate you united. Mmm…I have the idea that can make you are not alienated by the genies." He ask "How can?" She answered, " You must be a genie". "What ? Be a genie ? Is it possible ?"Of course.But, you must kill the most powerful genie in this island, his name Mbah Surip. "Okay, I'll do it, where does he live?" " He live at the edge of the mount Marizoa, but becareful of him because he is very strong". He said Fine, thank you for your advice".
Next day, he went to Mount Marizoa and found Mbah Surip. Because he had foung his weakness so he could beat Mbah Surip. After he had succeed to beat him, he felt strange in his body. Suddenly he felt that something great power was flowing in his body. Then, almost all of his body became like the other genies and made him could be flying. He was very happy and went to approached the princess.  He thanked to her very much. Since it, he was accepted by the genies and he was became the leader of king's army in the kingdom.
Without his knowing, he was starting to fall in love with Princess Shin Ye. Until one day Minhyuk meet Princess Shin Ye and express his feelings, Minhyuk said "Did you know princess?Actually I have felt in love to you, do you want to marry me? "Princess Shin Ye was suprised after she was learning it.Then she said, "Of course, actually I love you too but I am too shy to confesse my feeling to you ". Then they got married and their marriage was blessed by King of genie. They finally lived happily for forever.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialog

I Still Believe in You - Cliff Richard

Conditional Sentences