Conditional Sentences

Conditional Sentences Type 1

  • If wila comes , I will not going to her house
  • She doesn't go to school if She will sick
  • If susi wake up early , she will jogging
  • If I have a lot many, I will buy a new dress
  • He eats the hambergur if He will hungry
Conditional Sentences 2
  • I studied hard, if I would pass the exam.
  • If I were a doctor, I would treat the sick
  • If my sister got sick  she would be going to hospital
  • I  walked to home if my father would not pick up me 
  • My Father drove the car if He would come to office
Conditional Sentences 3
  • I had opened the door if He would came 
  • If I hadn't studied, I wouldn't have passed my exams
  • If I had taken a bath , I would have went to school
  • She had eaten , If Her mother would have 
  • If I had spoken English, she would have understood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialog

I Still Believe in You - Cliff Richard